The Charles E Holman Foundation
The Charles E Holman Foundation print
The CEHF Mission Statement - To create awareness , and find factual knowledge about Morgellons Disease through: 1. Funding and sponsorship of empirical, scientific research; 2. Educating the medical community and the public; 3. Creating a patient support system; 4. Bringing accurate information to local, state and federal health agencies to enhance recognition for appropriate government action within their designated responsibilities and duties under the law.
Address & Contact
|Click on the 'New Address' link to add a new address profile.||New Address|
|Click 'Update' to change an existing address and 'delete' to remove it.|
|Click on the 'New Person' link to add a new contact person for your organization.||New Person|
|Click 'Update' to change an existing contact and 'delete' to remove it.|
Information Provided for
- Affected Individuals
- Families of Affected Individuals
- Care Providers
- Health Care Professionals
- The Public
Printed Materials Provided in
Educational Materials Include
- Fact Sheet(s)
- Journal Articles on Condition
- Research Updates
- Resource Guide
Conferences & Workshops
- Affected Individuals and/or Families
- 7th Annual Medical-Scientific Conference on Morgellons Disease will be March 29 - 30, 2014 in Austi
Service and Support Information
Range of Services Include
- Referrals to Local Chapter or Group
- Peer Support
- Medical Referrals
- Awareness Programs
- Telephone Helpline
- General information about Morgellons on website including articles, letters, patients' stories ...
Financial Assistance for
- The CEHF is an all-volunteer organization supporting research of MD.
No information is available for Cohort Development.
No information is available for Disease Characterization.
No information is available for Research Management.
No information is available for Research Funding.
No information is available for Resources.