# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Finding useful health information on the Internet can be difficult, but we’re here to help. This page gathers quality information from trusted sources. You can learn more about the disease, visit handpicked websites, and find resources to help you in your daily life. Need more information? Click the menu on the left to find more!

 

Neurogenic thoracic outlet syndrome

Get Update

Review Articles from PubMed

Review articles summarize what is currently known about a disease. They discuss research previously published by others. The terms "Neurogenic thoracic outlet syndrome" returned 0 free, full-text review articles. First 0 results:
[Neurogenic thoracic outlet syndrome].
Last Updated: Dec 02, 2018

Neurogenic thoracic outlet syndrome (nTOS) is a type of thoracic outlet syndrome (TOS) where compression of the brachial plexus is responsible for development of upper-extremity, head and neck symptoms. We present a 16-year-old and a 34-year-old patient with nTOS. Diagnosis in both ...

The thoracic outlet syndromes: Part 1. Overview of the thoracic outlet syndromes and review of true neurogenic thoracic outlet syndrome.
Last Updated: Aug 21, 2018

The thoracic outlet syndromes (TOSs) are a group of etiologically and clinically distinct disorders with 1 feature in common: compression of 1 or more neurovascular elements as they traverse the thoracic outlet. The medical literature reflects 5 TOSs: arterial; venous; traumatic neurovascular; ...

Work-Related Neurogenic Thoracic Outlet Syndrome: Diagnosis and Treatment.
Last Updated: Aug 03, 2015

Outcomes of surgery for neurogenic thoracic outlet syndrome (NTOS) in workers' compensation are poor in a majority of patients, partly due to nonspecificity of diagnosis. Most cases have no objective evidence of the presence of brachial plexus dysfunction. Up to 20% of patients experience ...

Full PubMed Review articles matches at NCBI:
0 Free Review Articles 6 Review Articles

Editorials from PubMed

Editorial articles describe the outcome of a single study. They are the published results of original research. The terms "Neurogenic thoracic outlet syndrome" returned 0 free, full-text editorial articles. First 0 results:
Full PubMed Editorials matches at NCBI:
0 Free Editorials 1 Editorials

Research Articles from PubMed

Research articles describe the outcome of a single study. They are the published results of original research. The terms "Neurogenic thoracic outlet syndrome" returned 20 free, full-text research articles. First few results:
Surgical outcomes of neurogenic thoracic outlet syndrome based on electrodiagnostic tests and QuickDASH scores.
Last Updated: Jan 07, 2019

In total, 665 of 680 (97%) patients with neurogenic thoracic outlet syndrome (NTOS) improved with conservative treatment. The remaining (3%) patients (15 of 680 patients) did not benefit after 3 months of conservative treatment and were referred for transaxillary first rib resection. ...

Comparison of Athletes and Nonathletes Undergoing Thoracic Outlet Decompression for Neurogenic Thoracic Outlet Syndrome.
Last Updated: Jan 31, 2019

Neurogenic thoracic outlet syndrome (NTOS) is the most common form of thoracic outlet syndrome (TOS) and may occur from injury, occupational stress, or athletic endeavors. Although most patients with NTOS will improve after first-rib resection and scalenectomy (FRRS), the prognostic ...

Full PubMed Research articles matches at NCBI:
20 Free Research Articles 81 Research Articles